Tuesday 27 December 2011

Catching up...

events on:
20/11/2011 - Nikah done!
10/12/2011 - my reception done!
11/12/2011- his reception done!

Now? back to my daily routine. Working my @^& out. Frankly speaking i am thankful to so many people that have been working so hard to help me with my wedding preparation. The events went well but of course been through a lot of emotional situations. Had  bad and sweet moments but i am thankful that these events are over. Lega aihh.


Somebody asked me the differences of being single and somebody's wife..for me...when you get married...

1- you have less time to spend with your family
2- you have to wake up early to prepare breakfast (i just need to cook rice for him since he loves to cook).
3- You need to ask his opinion and permission 1st before doing anything ( a very troublesome matter to me as i always be the miss independent)
4- your bad habits( suka gigit kuku..kentot kuat2..hisap jari kaki ( wujud?) will be revealed. ( smpai ble bleh tahan kan)
5- you cannot watch your favourite channels peacefully or you might not have the chance to choose the channel...he'll be on sports channel or even WTF eh WWE..you can join him and who knows you might adapt some interesting skills to be practiced later ( er..bacaan org yg berkahwin shj)
6- you have to stand with his bad habits as well..( kentot kuat2..sepah2 barang..lupa switch off lampu..kuat tido..kuat makan dan sebagainya <----tidak merujuk kpd mana2 individu ok)
7- you have to work hard to make babies ( bacaan org dh berkahwin juga)
8- you have to mingle around his family members..( his family is your family but your family is yours)
9- you need to know how to cook. the way to win a man's heart is through is stomach remember?
10- you have to improve your negotiation and communication skills ( very useful when you need his approval to buy something like..bags..lipsticks...perfumes.. don't we love these stuff ladies? )

these are some of the things that have changed --to me. I am yet to discover the beauty of marriage and yet to find the way to be a good wife. This is my new world and I have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment